After just completing their third show of a month-long UK and European tour, Los Angeles-based trio L.A. WITCH have had their tour van broken into in Bristol, UK.
The girls woke up to their tour van smashed up, with the front passenger window put through as well as the main doors broken into.
The thieves had taken over $4000 worth of gear, including vocalist/lead guitarist Sade Sanchez’s Gretsch guitar. All stolen items were labelled with the band’s name, as well as Sanchez’s name and email.
Here’s the full list of stolen items:
– GRETSCH DUO JET G6128T GUITAR W/ BIGSBY – Serial No. JD05092535 – Missing bottom guitar strap knob/pin
– TC Electronic Ditto x2 Loop Pedal
– Line 6 Echo Park Delay
– Boss Dogital Delay DD-3
– Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb Pedal Original Model
– Boss TS9 Tube Screamer
– Boss DF2 Superfeedbacker and Distortion
– Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner
– Vox Curly Cable Guitar Lead
– Mogami Gold Series Guitar Cable
– Visual Sound 1 Spot 9V Power Supply and Daisy Chain x2
– Pedaltrain Metro 20 20″x8″ Pedalboard and Soft Case
– Mogami Patch Cables x7
– Lock-It Guitar Strap
– Epiphone Soft Case Gig Bag
The band have asked Bristol locals to keep a look out for the stolen items, and have started up a GoFundMe page asking for donations to help replace the stolen items. They’ve also reached out to anyone who could lend them equipment in order for them to continue their tour.
The trio were due to play Glasgow’s Broadcast tonight, with a London date on Saturday.
L.A. WITCH are set to drop their anticipated debut album in the summer via Suicide Squeeze Records. Listen to their trippy reverb-soaked cut ‘Ain’t Comin Home’.